Team GSXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "give that guy a thumb drive' ride

Supposing Decoy is in town this weekend, Ride sunday morning? gotta inspect the house sunday arvo... I'll say 10:30 as a start, let me know if anyone can make it.

Oh and DeCoy and Sparks bring a thumb drive which shall be returned on the next ride full of wicked sick photos... better make it at least a 2Gb one

Let me know. New people come along too, will go round the river and up the coast, and can bring my camera if requested. my work is up on the group photos

Thatguy
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

haha I was already going on a ride Sunday morning with another PSB'er at 10am meeting at causeway shops.. mind if he comes along? We'll both be on DRZ's but they still are Suzuki

Comment

sure why not
      23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
      24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

cant make it guys the old girl is a bit broken right know
        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

sorry to hear bud

Comment

Shit, that aint good. Out, shit has come up and i'm real busy now.... I'll just go buy some and send them out

Comment

perfect conditions at the Cott this morning

Comment

darn it... I was busy being hung over from a crazy party... got a bird's number and all

Comment

hehe nice one

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                  Type: Moderated
                  Topics: 14
                  Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X