Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride on Saturday 8th

guys

I will be going for a ride this Saturday morning.. I don't know where or what yet, so am open to suggestions, but definitely want to ride.

maybe the usual cruise as it's still double demerits

fuck yeah

in!!
    Originally posted by Commuter
    23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
    24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

:awesome: might check your new pad too..

Comment

its a mirkz for me hopefully my new parts arrive in the next couple of days and i can get the bike back together
        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

for sure. P.S. bring thumb drives, i've been flat out so haven't had a chance to sort out the pics
          23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
          24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Dave, where you wanna meet? I'm in Greenwood and there's a shitload of servos round this way.. maybe one off Hepburn??

Comment

yeah mate pick one and I'll meet you there and we'll talk about where we're riding. I need to be in Beckenham 1ish or 2ish

Comment

so...

Comment

meet at the Greenwood tavern. you name the time

Comment

9:30am see ya there

Comment

sweet

Comment

Well I just got here
                        “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                        Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

always a good ride fellas, next idea for a ride is swan valley/mundaring

Comment

cheers for the ride fellas!!

Comment

I'll have to take the lonely trip up the hwy from Bunbury for one of these rides one day.

If you gsxr verterans will have me....

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team GSXR

About this Group

For the the love of..
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 305

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X