Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frenchie
    replied
    I religiously use a Phillips electric trimmer for the beard, 0 on my neck and various lengths afterwards as my beard doesn't exactly grow consistently.

As for the dandruff effect, I borrow whatever girls moisturiser is on hand haha

Leave a comment:

• Magilla
    replied
    I cut back to 0 on my neck with a pair of clippers, and use scissors to trim up the 'stache.

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Growing a full beard, i dont trim. When i did have designer stubble, i had a phillips beard trimmer.

Neck - depends on your face i guess. I start about 3cm in from my jawline to begin with, and let it creep down about 1cm every 2 weeks. Rest of the beard should cover it as it goes.

Dandruff - Jojoba oil. Sounds womanly, and it is. But rub a 5c piece worth in each morning and keeps things silky and hydrated. And have a shampoo with no sulfates (same for head hair). Otherwise everytime you stroke your glorious beard it will snow skin flakes.

Leave a comment:

• crowtribe
    started a topic Grooming

Grooming

Has anyone got any advice on beard grooming?

Do you trim with anything - a razor, electric, trimmer? I'm trying to work out how to avoid getting too neckbeard-y and keep the general shape consistent.

Also any tips on stopping beard dandruff? Just a regular shampoo or a beard-specific product? I've been using a Nature's Own style anti-dandruff shampoo and it seems to work for a few days and then get really dry again, after giving it a quick comb to neaten it up I tend to end up with a slight snowfall on my chest.

Group Categories

Collapse

The Brotherhood of the Beards

About this Group

For the men. With beards. Because men have beards.
Type: Public
Topics: 4
Comments: 9

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X