Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY 22nd May 10am: 2nd ride of the reformed crew

MAKE THAT 23rd MAY (I can read honest).

OK peoples, let's do another one. Nice tight little handful of riders and we did just fine, so the more the merrier. And hey, bald tyres and wet roads just made it more fun for me

Meet at the Caltex Stratton, Toodyay Rd off Roe Hwy Toodyay Rd, Western Australia - Google Maps

We'll figure a route from Rob's excellent selection of tours, will repost closer to the time. And confirm on the weather at that point.

Reason I've not done it 30th is the severely high chance of most of us having a hangover from Buck/Grant's joint Birthday. Ghetto, Sam and myself can't make the 6th as we have Trakdayz

Besides, I figured you'd want it sooner rather than later

Spread the word oh exclusive ones.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Will be down at Collie for Trackdayz

Comment

In at this stage....... and will I have a new bike or not for this ride is the question of the day.

Comment

^^^ what ya gettin'!!!! Or just gonna build the suspense?
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Cannot do!! I will be away that weekend. Just cannot win. Have a great ride guy's
          sigpic

Comment

Duff: Are you going for the VFR1200?I'm curious as to whether they are a barge or not... they sure appear to be unweildy.S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

hmm, from your comments at the Honda shop last time i thought you weren't interested in the VFR!?

or perhaps you were trying to talk yourself out of one?

i think i will be there...

Comment

Going to test ride all the Jap litre's starting this Saturday......still really undecided at this stage, might be better off putting pipes and PC on the viffer but then again

Not really interested in the european bikes due to the higher outlay and maintenance costs but am open to everyones suggestions and ideas.

Comment

Test riding done .... its not the VRF;

You'll just have to wait and see

Comment

Oooo Duff, youse got to keep it a secret and give a surprise when you show up!
                    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

oh the suspense!!

CBR1000...?

Comment

Go the blade Duff. They're comfy, plus you get the honda reliability.

I should be there. Also anyone contacted Alton? If not, I can text him.
                        http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Bike is now run in (thanks for the company Ghetto and Sprint) and ready to go.......hurry up next weekend.

Comment

Goes well for a postie bike too

S.
                            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Its well run in I would say.

I may be out I somehow spit a plastic under seat fairing which holds my battery.

Dropped in to shop today now to wait to see how parts availability goes.

It may work out that the entire subframe needs to come off or at least the abs modules & computers.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X