Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat or Sun?

Yo peoples. Welcome to the new in crowd. Yes you - you're special

First up, a big thanks to Spock and Lolly for running this throughout the years. We've all enjoyed it and had some great, exciting yet safe rides - and we intend to keep it that way. 10 years without a major incident (barring the odd Emu!) is a record we're keeping please.

Second up, here's the first proposed change - still the first weekend of each month, but how about from 10am Saturdays to 9am Sundays? I know many of us have work and menial jobs Sat (dang trading laws) and several have expressed a preference for Sundays, so please respond and let us know.

Cheers all.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

it is all good for me mate.

if sundays are good for everyone lets go with that.

Comment

This is just all good!!! Good one Nick. Sunday is prob the best day.... Nice and quiet and all that.
      soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Sundays are better for me, but still need to dodge basketball, keep me informed and Ill be there when I can.
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Good one for setting this up Nickerz ! I dont really have a preference for Sat or Sunday. Generally it allows for shopping etc to be done on Saturdays but I can work around whenever.

Also let it be noted that it is only the first weekend of the month when it is not double demerits and/or pissing with rain. You still sticking with this usual plan Nick ?

Comment

Sundays sound good.......

Comment

Usual plan stuck with. Double D's is twice nay - holiday driver clowns and cops on the prowl. Rain just isn't fun on long runs - it's OK to play in the burbs but pointless wasting time and mileage out there in the sticks.

Looking like Sunday 2nd May, weather permitting.

Funny how we don't say 'kilometreage' eh?
              Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

I'm just finishing work now, but I'm hell bent on not working on sundays, so sundays sound like they are the go.

love your work nick.

Comment

Yeah Great Work Nick, you gotta be the toppest Bloke from Stoke! I can encounter probs with folks from Southern Scotland, so good to meet an awesome one!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                  Type: Invite Only
                  Topics: 95
                  Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X