The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY 30th May 10am: 3rd ride of the reformed crew

OK boys and girls, let's try one more time. As it's this time of year, this is WEATHER DEPENDENT.

This will be 'the hangover ride' as a few may be attending Buck and Grant's B'day at The Immoral Sat night. Advice - take some water and panadol after the partay, then repeat Sunday morn

Meet at the Caltex Stratton, Toodyay Rd off Roe Hwy Toodyay Rd, Western Australia - Google Maps

We'll figure a route from Rob's excellent selection of tours and repost, though I have strict instructions from Andy to keep to the tight and twisties. Will reconfirm on the weather at that point.

Hope those who were busy, postponed, or were too girly to come play with Martin1 and me in the rain/wind/leaves/gravel can make it.

See you soon oh exclusive ones.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

.......kid duty is going to get in my way for a ride on Sunday......Anyone for Saturday?????

Comment

BTW at this time the forecast for the weekend is shitty. Guess we'll figure it later in the week. Can do Sat or Sun, Sat works for El Sprinto.
      Holder of

Comment

Either day is fine with me weather dependent and also on getting my noble steed back in time.

Comment

either day is fine with me too. will keep an eye on this thread.

Comment

Andy is adjusting the plate on the Streetfighter, so I guess he's waiting for a ride

Is it OK for him to bring Getagrip??? L R class rider on my old Daytona, Andy takes him out on OB's nearly every weekend with no issues

Comment

Of course Sandra. Like I said, anyone you can vouch for is fine, it's the unknowns we don't want to have to look out for. Here's hoping the weather clears up...
              Holder of

Comment

weather is meant to be super on Sunday, would love to go, but have chemo Friday

I'll let Andy know re Nic

he was working on his plate last night, it looked finished

Comment

Saturday's still looking good

Comment

Both days are currently looking fab, I'm as keen as mustard! Now thinking I'd like to do Saturday and Sunday

Comment

I'm Out......damn wet roads and cold tyres......

Comment

NO... you didn't?????
                        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Alrighty peoples, it's SUNDAY 10am. Get your hangover's ready
                          Holder of

Comment

And Im free both days.... Thank god for the weekend! Sun it is....
                            soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Andy is looking forward to the ride, just letting you know there is meant to be a multi on Toodyay Rd Stratton on Sunday. Usual places are either right near the servo in the bushes or down near the new section of road just before going up the hill and usually on the left heading towards Perth, he may forget to mention it

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X