Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Ride of the Reformed Crew - August 2010

Any Volunteers to lead this one.

Usually its the first weekend of the month with the exception of double demerit weekends and its of course weather dependent.

Leader can decide if its a Saturday or Sunday Ride and if to meet at Caltex Toodyay Road Servo or the Honda Shop or wherever.

If this space is not filled i'll throw my hat in..... I've got a few northern runs up my sleave with a possible beer or breakfast gingin way.

When: 9:30 am Sunday the 8th (May come forward depending on the weather)
    Where: BP on Burns Beach rd at end of Freeway. (End of freeway north, t junction turn left.... 100m up on left) Change of meeting point to avoid the Avon traffic!
    Likely route: Northern ways...

Reckon complete and ready to go!!! All will be confirmed closer to the date. Good to go. See you then.

Regards Mal
    soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

might join you tomorrow for a run Mal if you don't mind.

will let you know. watch this space.

Comment

No worries Martin.... Again if anyone is keen for a brekkie and northern explorer run on the 1st (Sunday) the BP on Burns beach rd at 9:15 am. Will be a sort of practice run for next week (8th of August).

Comment

see you in the morning mate.

Comment

cheers Mal,

nice to take in some different roads today. haven't been up that way for years.

Comment

No worries Martin. I think that will be the plan for next week. Did you shoot through to the BP on burns beach? I normally give a wave but i had my hands full rounding the corner onto the freeway. I'll pm you those settings as soon as i double check a couple of things.

Comment

yeah mate, went straight on burns beach and followed the coast back to the city.

tried to catch up to you to wave as i went past, but you were having too much fun on that corner to notice!

Comment

Im out for this weekend I am afraid. My weekends are busy at the moment building the MAD Bike which I am trying to get finished by Mid September

Nick is still overseas. Currently in Toronto

Then of course there is Dicky Dave who prefers to do it without a rubber on.:o C'mon Spint. Give us ya news

Comment

Have a good ride next weekend folks, I'll be in Quebec

Stay safe...eh Mr log rider?
                    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

so it was sprint who nailed the log eh?

Comment

GHETTO: Yup - hit a log on the road (was a few logs and debris strewn across the road - not easily spotted due to the tree shadows and road surface) and buckled the front rim (dented the rear too FFS!) and a couple of small plastics abrasions. I was contemplating doing a cash fix until i rang a stealership and found out the price for the front rim... ouchy.
                        Nickerz: Log Whisperer, thank you.
                        Martin1: i think IT nailed ME dude... i got wood.
                        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Hey Mal how long a ride are you planning for this run? I'm trying to work out how to fit in a tuning session on Saturday, family stuff and the ride on Sunday.......

Comment

Hey Duff Plan is to go til about half twelve or so..... An hour and a half out and back.

May end up haing a beer at the Gingin tav....

Comment

See you guys on Sun.
                              I'll inform Alton & Torsten.
                              http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X