The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....Anyone riding this weekend?

I'm feeling the need to have a blat on the weekend. Only commitments are voting saturday and then kids sport in the city at about 3pm on Sunday......

Sorry - NinjaBeast still awaiting insurance/repairs... fuckity fuck.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

I will be going for a burn on Sun. Looking for a bit of a squeeze brookton-york way with maybe breakfast at saints....

Got a need... got a need bad!!
      soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Sunday looks the go...I just got off a plane and am thinking a sleep in tomorrow....Make that sleep in today.....

Comment

so when is the next ride??

Got a few 'normal' rides lined up for Andy, but no doubt he'd like to get out again and try his new screen out, the straight down to turn 7 at barbs doesn't really give you much time to suss it out

Comment

I am spending every spare moment in my garage building the MAD Bike. It will be finished after this weekend I hope. Then onto selling tickets. Also going to Sepang GP in first week of October. Sorry guys I dont think you will be seeing me for a while.

Comment

So anyone interested in riding this Sun 5/9/10?
              I'm keen for a ride.
              http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Oops just realised it's Father's Day this Sun, so I'm out. Next week perhaps?
                http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 95
                Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X