Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRCA(BCDEF) 3 dayer (ride report)

Did head South.
    Didn't stop for lunches, corners, smoko, corners, bike comparisons, corners, smallchat, corners...
    Did some corners.
    Didn't destroy any rims.
    Did have fun (more corners).
    Didn't see any cops.
    Did wear out both tyres (fucking corners!).
    Didn't encounter any black holes, warped space time continuums, Volvo drivers or other catastrophic events...
    Did find bliss for 1,400 solo kms (yes, even more corners).

So how did you spend the long weekend?
    Knit yourself an RC30?
    Tend yer recycled pet litter-powered veggie garden?
    Find your Zen in the bottom of a cancelled Malaysian Airlines ticket stub?

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Crazy mofo. Call me next time
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Ring ring... ima headin 'out again this weekend...

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Bum. My helmet's still not aerodynamic thanks to the slack arse dipshit at Helmet House (don't bother with them) and I have loads to sort this weekend.
        Holder of

Comment

I miss the regular rides.
          It seems as soon as the HRC framework fell down - so did our fantastic group rides each month.
          The rhythm has somehow been lost, all momentum appears to have dissipated away.
          I joined some other crews on their rides, barely recognising a face in the larger group of riders... but it was a very different experience to our smaller, tighter, more experienced cell.
          Duff has tried to call and lead a couple of rides since... unfortunately after my bike tried to swallow a couple of logs down south.
          Bike finally fixed, I'm rearing to go again.
          So can the real HRC crew step forward now...
          Please?

Comment

As the guy who doesn't say much, your words above mean a lot. I'll speak to spock and see what we can do

Comment

I think we've been the ones missing you Sprinty. Gateaux and myself have led a couple of rides out, there's been a few smaller rides with 2-4, and we did a really good ride last time. Perhaps it's the fact we're doing Sundays now and you have other commitments. It's also been irregular with me being away quite a bit and G sorting the MAD bike.

We should be back on track and more regular now, I'll post up another ride. We'll leave it as Sunday next time then perhaps run another consensus on the Sat/Sun options.

Keep with up captain, we're still riding
              Holder of

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
              Type: Invite Only
              Topics: 95
              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X