No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRCA regular rides - 1st weekend each month? Sat or Sun preferred?

We've been all over the place due to various commitments over this winter. Lame excuses really so let's get back to a regular monthly spin - 1st weekend of every month.

Personally Sundays are suiting me better but if anyone wants to move back to Sat's due to other commitments then leave your comments here - this is a group so let's do what suits the majority.

Next rides:

• Sunday 17th Oct
    • Sunday 7th Nov
    • 3 dayer Fri-Sun 4-6 Dec
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

I can haz Sunday rides now.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Shit... Just realised this weekend is the first one of the month....What were we all thinking to have missed it????

Sundays suit me best....

Comment

Sunday works best for me also.
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't do this weekend, stuff to sort prior to Sepang next weekend. Which means both are out. Which means the next ride is the 17th. For me anywho

Sundays still sounding good then.
          Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 95
          Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X