The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: (longish) country runs

I'm heading East for a couple of runs during the next year. Dad lives in Woy Woy, so i'll be doing the south and east coasts just to drop in for a day or so while he's still around. At least one trip will incorporate a lap (or two!) of Tasmania... if you're interested in a longish (6,000-7,500km depending on actual route) country run, let me know on a ride, in here or via PM, thanks.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Ummm... the distance i quoted above is each way... total ride kms - circa 12k - 15k.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Hey i'll come for a ride.
      Oh... wait.

Comment

that's one hell of a ride sprint!

Comment

It's no more than a succession of day-long sprints.
          Everyone should take the opportunity to do some distance work on a bike... it's another world.

Comment

Have been planning a ~6 week trip over east for some time, have rellies spread from Melbourne to Airlie Beach
            It's been going to happen "next year" for three years or so now

Comment

Well i'm doing one this Christmas - dates to be confirmed.
              Ben - i'll go up to Airile Beach with ya, i'ts been too many years since i saw a cane toad race at the hotel there, ridden those roads... walked those beaches.
              We'd be doing at least 15,000kms, need to budget time and costs accordingly.

Comment

Too long n boring for me in between the twisties. Am game to do more loooooong day rides though - perhaps for the Nov HRCA we'll start early early doors and head south.

Having said this I'd happily do 100s of K's through Europe in say 2012/2013.
                Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

how are you getting over there sprint?

im not up for riding the distances you are talking about though body isnt up to the job.

i had been thinking of taking some me time off work and base myself out of a cradle mt chalet sometime next year summer. spend a week learning the targa roads but was thinking rz350 on trailer and drive across rather than litre bike across the nullabore and back.
                  Originally posted by Bendito
                  If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I bought the NinjaBeast specifically for the longer hauls... the intent is to ride but i'm planning to go East a few times in the next year or so because my dad is now unwell and i want to see him more frequently than i've managed in the past.
                    So.... can do a solo run and then share costs with you for a car/bike combo run too... i'm easy.

Comment

that could work out well then, lets see if we can figure something out Jan/Feb eh?
                      Originally posted by Bendito
                      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                      Type: Invite Only
                      Topics: 95
                      Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X