X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRCA 3 dayer

***Editing Lolly's post here - Ha!***

RIDE CONFIRMED FRIDAY 3rd DEC - SUNDAY 5th DEC

Meet Caltex Stratton (Toodyay Rd/Roe Hwy junction) @ 9am.

Hey crew

Just to let you know that we will need to look at an alternative date for the 3 dayer if you want me to organise it. I won't be able to do the first weekend of November thanks to poxy work.

Can't do the last weekend as that will be the Fighting Fit Bootcamp.

The problem I may have with the middle weekends is work is unlikely to let me have any more time off and I generally need to take an extra day off to get all the food and gear sorted (and I'll be needing tha time to prep for Fighting Fit).

The only weekend in October that may be doable is 29,30,31. But I can't guarantee that just yet, as the previous two weekends will be busy doing a photo shoot at our centre.

Happy to aim for that last weekend though of October - unless someone has a better idea?

lolly
    xxx

Ps Sorry for putting all my timetable problems out there, but just wanted to give some early notice.

also from memory the last weekend in Oct is the bridgetown blues festival or some other such event - so it might be tricky to find accommodation and the police will be out in force.

Comment

just checked - The festival runs from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th of November - so we are clear of that.

Comment

Oh hai sweetie

Hmmm. Seems that everyone (I speak to) is short of time ATM, was wondering about later in Nov. W/end of 21st? Reason I'm saying is that I have Sepang (5 days) first weekend of Oct, have just had a month off so will be extracting the Michael big time if I do yet another long weekend.

I'm pitching for later rather than earlier, any other takers? Can spill into Dec if you're struggling for Nov Lolly.

Edit : I am a dick - Please do not listen to me. The MAD Ride is on on the 21st. Please poke out my eyes and tear off my finger nails next time you see me !!!
        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

I will kick you if you even think about suggesting the 3dayer on the 21st of November. Its the MAD ride on that day.

In fact what am I worried about I am a mod now so let me just edit your post for you

Comment

^^ Power trippin beeyatch.

December it is. Lets take Chrissy lights, crackers and a roast.

What's this MAD ride thingo anywho?
            Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

So far the dates have suited me in so far as they havent clashed with any major work type projects we have lined up, but if we end up with a firm date that clashes I will alter the planetary rotation and do my darndest to attend.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Gosh it may be hot but perhaps December is the goer. Can we all pencil in 11,12th,13th Dec then? I have gone the Sat - Monday option as suggested by Sprint.

Comment

Ok problem. U2 concert is on that weekend.

From the 17th is school holi so not keen to be on the road at that time and we don't ride any closer to Xrissy (its a ju ju thing).

4,5,6 Dec may be doable (just difficult for me to get the extra time off work as the weekend before is Fighting Fit bootcamp).

Comment

Cripes....

Comment

Aw crap WSR - LNR Chrissy ride and shennanigans is on the 12th of December so not doable on these dates for Andy

Comment

6th december should be fine for me. 12th is probably a negative...

Comment

Ok realigning the stars to be free for 4,5,6 Dec From Lollies posts there aren't any more dates left Let's just do it.
                          in.
                          sigpic

Comment

lolly if you need any help organizing filck me a pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

U2 is on Dec 18th & 19th
                              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X