Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 MotoGP @ P.I.

Who's in?
    I'm riding over, doing C.C. NSW after the races then return right along the coast.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

C.C.?

Ill be at the Island next year. I will be booking a house for 5-6 soon. The houses are generally gone by late Jan early Feb so early numbers are good as they usually require full payment or at least half up front. I did inquire about a "sleeps 14' that was still available for $2500 as a cost indication and two years ago we stayed in a "sleeps 8" for four nights at $1800 all up.

I will probably be staying at a friends cousins house as he threatened us with death last time we didnt stay there. He has a habitable shed with a shower and we will be talking with him soon and will ask how many he is comfortable with, usually as many as possible so he can have big bonfires everynight, he is 2 kms from Cowes central.

Will keep you all updated.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

CC NSW = central coast new south wales.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

C.C. Hmm, Brown mountain, Narooma, Eden etc
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

oooh. interesting. will probably be there, but catching a plane rather than riding.

Comment

Doubt I'll have the leave available. Boo hiss. Besides, Sepang it is
            Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
            Type: Invite Only
            Topics: 95
            Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X