Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to 2011 - PLEASE READ

Greetinks all

Well here we are, another year clocked up. Let's make this a fabulous one. We've had some brill rides and methinks we need many more.

Just a gentle reminder to check into this group every now and then (every other week?) to check for rides. THIS IS AN ACTIVE GROUP unlike some of the others. Gateaux and meself will endeavour to post at least one monthly Sunday ride, next one is pegged for the 16th which mr Getz will post shortly (as I may or may not be roadworthy by then).

Please feel free to post up additional excursions and I'm miffed I didn't make Trakdayz 3rd Jan - let's get another one of those in when the 2011 dates go up for those who are interested. It'll be Group 3, ride like yer having fun

I reckon there's also an appetite for a second overnighter, perhaps just prior to or just after Easter. We could travel light (strap a backpack down) and stay in accom to save effort with self catering. I think we'll also do one or more mega one dayers down south - start early doors and have a big day of it. Someone brung a puncture repair kit though please!

See youse all out there good people, looking fwd to riding wif ya this year
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Sounds good to me!
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

I probably wont surface for three or four months as we are now down a tradie in our busy time (and its a bit warm), but I will try. My air compressor is always available if required.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Aye.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Always keen. Lets keep the good times rollin...
          soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 95
          Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X