Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled - Jan HRCA Ride - Sunday 16th - 9.00 for 9.30 leave - Cancelled

Hey Lads & Ladettes,

Now that we are finally over the Double D's we should go out for a ride. Being summer I was thinking start a little earlier so if we could meet for 9-9.30 that would be great.

Plan is for Get-a-Grip Led Zig-Zaggy trip to Toodyay. Then to do a loop around Dewars Pool Road to Bindoon and back to Toodyay Via Julimar Road. After that I was thinking doing Spencers Brook Road to York and back to Perth. Nothing too stress full in this warm weather.

Fingers are crossed that Nicks new subframe arrives this week so we can fit it Friday or Saturday and get him to come out with us.

Please post up here if your keen.

Hopefully I can make it since I have been factored into the plan, got birthday festivities the night before so depending on how that finishes up will determine whether I can make it or not. Will sort you out with a bit of a mud map just in case I can't make it Getaeux.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Tik tok tik tok USPS parcel tik tok tik tok
      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Mirkz... broken finger.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

WTF happened. Making jokes of this is just too easy based on only having the above info to go on.

Comment

But even fallen trees and low flying eagles can't stop The Sprint
            Holder of

Comment

Is it still Sprint or has he now Sprunt?

Sigh, working all weekend,....again. Dumbass tradies trying to cut their arms off causing me no end of grief and no time off.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Now out, no way of recovery by start time. Will get you a nice twisty route to O'briens from Stratton servo though Getauex.
                We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Nickerz, Chew, Sprint, GetAGrip all out. No-one has posted as in so the ride is canned. Until next time I guess.

Comment

To bad, I would enjoy a group ride this weekend.

Comment

I was invited for a ride this Sun with another group before reading this thread, so anyone keen for a ride is welcome.
                      They'll be leaving Caltex Stratton 7.30 for Toodyay. I haven't ridden with them before so don't know what's their pace.
                      http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Let us know if it's anything approaching ours!
                        Holder of

Comment

The pace was way slower and I didn't even have time to finish my breakfast when they decide to leave!
                          I still like our cosy group better.
                          http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Happy with that report Kelvin!

Good to know our little crew is still the bestest out there. Give yourselves a high five
                            Holder of

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                            Type: Invite Only
                            Topics: 95
                            Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X