Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: Sunday 6th Feb ride

Hey all,

Just getting an EOI on 6th of Feb to run the Jan planned ride. I know there is a new bike in the mix now and have a confirmed from Koola and Rabbit so just seeing who else out there is interested. Details as per below as long as Geteaux or Nickerz are still able to come along to lead Toodyay onwards.

Hey Lads & Ladettes,

Now that we are finally over the Double D's we should go out for a ride. Being summer I was thinking start a little earlier so if we could meet for 9-9.30 that would be great.

Plan is for Get-a-Grip Led Zig-Zaggy trip to Toodyay. Then to do a loop around Dewars Pool Road to Bindoon and back to Toodyay Via Julimar Road. After that I was thinking doing Spencers Brook Road to York and back to Perth. Nothing too stress full in this warm weather.

Fingers are crossed that Nicks new subframe arrives this week so we can fit it Friday or Saturday and get him to come out with us.

Please post up here if your keen.
    If there is not enough interest I will be posting up a ride in the loop instead for the same date but would prefer a better group and better pace.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Beat me to it squire.

I was just this sec about to pitch for Feb 20th but that may be a bit late as I know many of the group have an itch they need to scratch (thanks for that one Mal).

So, hoping I can book my service for Sat 5th (will call tomorrow) then we're on.

Here's hoping fingers are healed, bikes are tip tip and the sun is shinin'
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Well played good sir!
      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
      Type: Invite Only
      Topics: 95
      Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X