No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC 'unofficial ride' - see Far Ride (Pemberton)

Folks for those who haven't read it, there'll be an FHRC of sorts on Sat 26th Feb. I'm hoping to go, but basically Sprint and Bendito are doing the full mega long day ride, and Getagrip, meself (fingers crossed) and now Lefty will do a halfway run with them, then turn around and head back for lunchtime/early afternoon.

I'll post another proper FHRC ride soon as Rabbit's gagging, though I'm not sure I'll be on it as I'm away for most of March meself
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Sweet, looking forward to it.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

If you guys are both flaking on a day of awesome riding to go eat overpriced steaks with a bunch of scooter riders, I'll be very disappointed...

Comment

Nup. I have parentage due imminently and have to move house again again again. Plus I'm away 4 times in March - I just have a busy life ATM.

You think I'd pike on country akshun? Soorislee?

Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
        Type: Invite Only
        Topics: 95
        Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X