Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first rule of Fight Club is...

...you DO NOT talk about fight club.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Nickerz - 20-04-2010, 07:06 AM - permalink

Please feel free to invite new (or old!) riders you can vouch for. This isn't an exclusive club, but you know the level of riding of this group. It's easier, safer and more fun to maintain a pack of similar ability and pace - it just makes the day flow better, especially when we're putting in 300km plus. There are plenty of other rides for more varied capabilities.
    - Mike

Comment

Growing? I dun see no noobs turning up just yet. We'll leave that to WSR country runs.

I'm schtumm. Fight club it is.
      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

After my latest weekender with Beullord and crew, it has made me appreciate this group more than ever. Riding with a select group of people that you know, or know of someone who can vouch for, is the only way to hit a spirited blat in the countryside.
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Sounds like we needs a ride then peoples. Will set one up prior to the proposed overnighter
          Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

yes please....

Comment

and on Sprinty's topic, i don't really think we are growing. the last FHRC ride we only had 3 regulars, Duff, Spindle and myself.

But with regard to new members, i do think it best to invite someone to one of the monthly/bi-monthly rides BEFORE inviting them into the group. like a vetting process, so to speak.

like Nickerz said in his first post; we aren't an exclusive club, but it would be nice to keep the group small and simple for the reasons mentioned by Getagrip above.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
              Type: Invite Only
              Topics: 95
              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X