Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Date change ** FHRC Ride 7th-8th May '11

***DATE CHANGE TO 7/8 MAY***

Hope youse others can make it now! Changed to accommodate other commitments and allow more to be inski. Please let me know

Alright good people I'm putting it out there....role up role up one night only! Howzabout we do an overnighter then? No organising, self catering or nothing, just a rucksack and a night at the Bridgetown pub.

Monsieur Rabbitos is getting us the deets and I'll talk to Cow Kicker, but I'm keen to head south for some slightly cooler weather and hopefully post school hols/DDs/Easter/my parents gone home riding.

Interemolested?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

I'll be in on that :-)

I'd also like to get further down around Denmark/Walpole this year, but that could always be another trip

Comment

Me likey... *squints at dates*
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

sounds interesting. looking at the dates:
        Fri 29 - Sat 30th might be better for me if anyone is agreeable? already got plans for that Saturday night.

Comment

Always intermolested, but as usual at this time of year our workloads are high and with the recent heatwave it is a joke right now. Would definately not be able to swing the friday option, especially as it is a short week anyhoo with easter monday/anzac day public hol. Is a good choice after a dd weekend though.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Always interested, especially if I am in the state!
            We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

I'd hit that !

Comment

19th & 20th Bridgetown over nighter
                26th trackday
                30th 1st Bridgetown over nighter that just has to be a yes pleas.
                sigpic

Comment

tentative in if im around
                  Originally posted by Bendito
                  If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

30 April is a non kid weekend for me, im in
                    I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Can't do that date set.... any other April combo would have been good... oh well.
                      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Hmmm. Am working around school/easter holidays here for obvious reasons.

Any other suggestions?
                        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Had a chat with Micheal who owns the Bridgtoen pub. He is keen to have us. If we call with aproximate Nos before hand is all they ask.

What we did this weekend is when we arrived we booked in and ordered our meals for 7pm and when dinner was ready they came and got us. mean while we had time to clean up and sink a few cold ones.the pub shuts at about 10pm so the let us stock up on cans and relax on the upstairs balcony. They go home and leave us to it. In the morning we leave our room keys in the door and lock up the pub as we leave.

great bakery next door for breakey and a coffee in the morning.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sat/Sun 30th April and 1st May... now free so can do.

Comment

That date is by far best for me as well, so mean as custard.
                              We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X