The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC Trakdayz 14th May

So it looks like a few of the crew are descending on Barbs 14th May. So far:

Spindle, Duff, Martin1 = Group 1

My bet is all 3 of you will be kicked out/up after 2-3 sessions - I was for lapping everyone....twice

I might be tempted to go for Gp 3 (with the new wheels, yikes!) - Rabbit, LoneNinja, Ghetto, Getsomegrip.....?

Anyone else game? We could start regular team training sessions. Now all we need are some emus, gravel, a couple of cop cars and some bits of flying bodywork, it'll be just like our rides
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

You forgot we need large birds flying around the track as well, just to keep sprint interested

Comment

yeah, i was about to mention the eagles!

really looking forward to it. first time on the track properly, so thought i would just start off easy and work my way up from there.

Comment

Yeah, you have me interested, didn't really want to hit the track again till I got a track bike but I could make an exception to have a play with you lot!
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Just realised I have a credit with Trakdayz I need to spend by June - Looks like I'm in lads

Not sure which group to book for.
          I gotta see how my other trackdays go. I got one next week (Mar26), and Easter (Apr24), which are level 3.
          - Mike

Comment

what the heck are you booking in group 1 for? Even I was riding in group 3. Its been so long though I need to go back to 1. If I buy a Group 3 spot will anyone be happy to swop? I'd prefer group 2 actually cause those group 1 guys are nuts.

Comment

I've never done a track day before Lolly. well, not a proper one anyway (only done the HRC demo ride days, but that had no instruction, track info or advice whatsoever).

thought i would start off with the basics and work up from there?
              happy to learn from the bottom, if they move me up a group, so be it.

Comment

trakdaz prefer you stat in level 1 so they get a chance to teach you lines breaking points and safe riding techniques. It is the riders in groupe 1 that make it scary makes you wonder how some of them got there license. I am going up this weekend and realy keen to do collie again, I migh come and join you on the 14 May as well. So are we going for groupe 3 Honda team.
                sigpic

Comment

If you're in then I am Pete
                  Holder of

Comment

I'm doing group 1 for the same reasons as Martin. Hoping to learn something and maybe correct some of the bad habits.

Comment

Probably try and make it for a looksee, work depending though.

Comment

Hmmmmm if there is anything left i will be in for sure!

Comment

Just signed up for Gp 3 May 14. Do eeeeeeeet!
                          Holder of

Comment

Sorry out for this

Comment

I'm actually booked in for Group 2, and so is Torsten.
                              Can't wait for May.........44 more sleeps!
                              http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X