No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC July ride Sunday July 17th 10am Caltex Stratton - the Nickerz Birthday Special

1. Weather dependent. Can't be fagged with wet n windy.
    2. Shorter than the last epic. Promise.
    3. TWISTIES.
    4. 9.45am start for 10.00am departure. Low sun be higher by that time.
    5. TWISTIES.
    6. Back mid afternoon me hopes.
    7. Subject to availability. I can haz a lot planned in July so please check back in.
    8. My tyre ain't far off Sprint's. This will be entertaining and no I'm not buying another yet.
    9. Lunch stop. Oh yes there will be.
    10. TWISTIES.

Oh, and, the usual meet point - Caltex Stratton for 9.45am, leave at 10am.

Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Winning.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Marty Moose tomorrow night to show that rear tyre and get some suspension fettling for the RC8...
      New tyre once MM has seen the evidence and sorted the beast...
      Will be all good to go... anything happening for a country run in between now and July?!?
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Sprint. I sall post one up now.

Comment

Will let Andy know, PM me more details if you're not putting them in here, mkay

Comment

i only had lost 2 points on my license when i took delivery of the new r1, and now i've got 10 points and dont start getting points back until april 2013

that new r1 and its low down vibey tonker of an engine has completely fux0rd my license so i might be quiet for a while
            Originally posted by Bendito
            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

10? What else you get pinged for Dave? Shite - sorry to hear.
              Holder of

Comment

lost 3 to the patrol car and another 3 + 2 to reverse facers :p

its nuts, got to make 2 points last for 2 years just to get 2 points back and wait 3 years to get all 10 points back *sigh*
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

That is a shocker my friend, real sorry to hear. It is a bit disconcerting that with the Crossplane you think you're just trundling along...and you are at 20+kmh over
                  Holder of

Comment

nah i know im speeding its just when im in high gears at low rpm i cant stop whacking it open even if its just briefly so i can feel its vibey thumping :p

Comment

So sorry to miss your birthday special ride Mr Nickerz... but... My birthday is 9th and family are taking me away for the weekend.
                      What a great way to spend a birthday. I will keep it free next year and we can make it a combined b/day ride.
                      sigpic

Comment

gOzer- just loose the extra 2 points then take the double or nothing option , make 1 point last 12 months and get all 12 points back. more fun and easier too.
                        sigpic

Comment

will keep it in mind, would rather not go to court if i can help it though :p

its a PITA tho, +20km/h is what i use to create and maintain buffer zones but if i get nailed at +20kmh by a reverse facer one more time im done

Comment

You do know that a covered or flipped plate is only $50 & 0 points right !

Comment

^^^Or nothing and they cover your plate again after taking your rego number, as per our last 2 dayer.
                              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X