No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC ride 14th August (subject to reasonable weather)

Well I capitulated and bought some fresh rear rubber. So I need a little help scrubbing it in.Am thinking a short and cheerful ride Sunday 7th or Sunday 14th. Express your pref if you like in this thread. Could be weather dependent too so I'll keep an eye on the long range next week.Be good to see youse out there folks - let's not all hibernate cos it's winter too much eh?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

No preference for dates just need to wear the rear down some more and slap a newie on before I ship the tourer off to NSW for the pilgrimage.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

14th please.....

Comment

Yup thinking 14th myself squire.
        Holder of

Comment

Think I might have to get Spike out of hibernation prior to coming out to play with youse again, it's quite ironic that I can keep up with most of the Ducati club on a 620 on PULP, but not the Honda crew...

LL

Comment

Keen as :3
            FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Not ironic at all LL, we've seen them ride. Sheesh.. Oh and btw, last ride was a gentle cruise, the most casual we've ever ridden I think...
              Holder of

Comment

Sorry mate, I am out for this one as the sunny beaches of Phuket are calling..
                Live life on the limit!!!

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

Hah, they're pretty good at checking themselves in shop windows tho ^_^

Thought I'd had a good Nonda run on The Duchess many moons ago, before I shipped the others over, not sure if there were smaller bikes that day or if I just had a good run on my own! Oh well, motivation to get my finger out!

Cheers,
                  Lou

Comment

I'll be getting new rear tyres from K-tec this Fri to scrub in too See everyone on 14th
                    http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Maybe, see how I feel..

Comment

I have to get in as many corners as i can over the next 2 weeks,
                        because i will be riding up to broome the week after this ride... so definitely count me in!!

Comment

Just got my new rear tyre today.
                          Time to scrub it in.
                          http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Martin 1, there is one nice twisty north of Carnarvon, I used to turn around and do it two or three times on my travels, just need to be mindful of the sheep. Port Hedland to Broome can be fun at 200+.

PM me if you need contacts up there.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Cheers Chew, i think i know that corner from a trip up to Exmouth a few years back.
                              Heading up there with a couple of bikes and a support car convoy, so we are pretty well sorted. going up on a 2 week trip for my sister's wedding. should be great fun!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X