No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC ride November 12/13 - tentative overnighter to meet the Gnomesville run

Ok fellow speed limit obeying classic racer strictly 250cc riders - howzabout another overnighter? Just wing it - small backpacks, stay at the Bridgie or somewhere similar, meet up with Stoney's Gnomesville run Sunday 13th Nov for the return journey.

Leave it wit' ya, I'm keen
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Definitely keen, Gnomesville was painful last year so would love to do something more exciting and still catch the crew.
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Moar exciting? Mooooaaaar exciting you say? I think we can arrange that
      Holder of

Comment

What getagrip said I was 2 up last year and my pillion was board. so keen
        sigpic

Comment

Probably.
          Will just wait and see when it's a bit closer though...

Comment

Very close to a significant Bday for me, if the tourer has returned from its holiday, Ill have a go at making this.
            Accom may be an issue at Bridgie though-http://www.bluesatbridgetown.com/
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

just recognised the dates.
              Bad news. Bridgetown is booked out for a Jaz festival. Buellorl is organising a 3 day ride starting with a Collie track day the 12 th and Kojonup sat night cos the pub is fully booked then he has the pub booked for the Sunday night. Come down for the track day. G3 could be fun as most of Lord's groupe will be G1 & G2.
              sigpic

Comment

Bucking follocks. I'll think up a plan B.
                Holder of

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 95
                Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X