Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Birfday

Its all happening now.

On the 19th of November (a curse on date clashes) I will be having a party due to being closer to 100 than 0 years old. Anyone on here and not going on the four dayer is welcome to attend. We will have a spare house next door for the real party animals to collapse in.

PM me an email address and I'll send an invite unless I can figure out how to do it on here.

Regards
    Chew
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

I'll think of you whilst we set fire to anything combustible down south

So, if your party is the Sat...are you in for a wee ridey on the Fri and/or Sat?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Ill be pushing for it. It is my birthday weekend after all.

edit: Just checked and the tourer is due back on the 10/11/11 and depending on how it pulls up after 4-5 thousand kms of twisty mountain roads will have a big bearing on the matter.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

yep, will be thinking of you while we are chasing the twisties Chew.

hopefully we can catch up with you one of the days.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
        Type: Invite Only
        Topics: 95
        Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X