The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC3D 2011: 19/20/21 Nov 2011

You heard it here first. The epic is back orrrrrrrn.

Mkay, tentative ideas at the moment but we need to head further into the undiscovered land. I'm thinking travel light, stay at 2 or 3 different locations, and make sure we get down to Denmark and beyond. Head out Friday, get the distance out of the way, spend Sat and Sun darn sarf, head back the long and twisty Mon.

What say ye to FHRC4D peoples?

PS might do an interim one and turn the Oct run into a quick overnighter...
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

i say...

yeah!

Comment

out - other plans for that weekend.

Comment

Well I had little chance of making it in November and one of the reasons is my fiftieth. Which will be celebrated on the 19th.

Details to be announced, but all of you are welcome if you arent out riding.

To sulk about not being out riding I will probably have a fire, maybe throw a sportsbike at a tree and annoy everyone with my snoring.
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Pfft, I wouldn't be inviting all these clowns to your party.

November is going to be really busy with work but will try my darndest to make it, even if just for a few days.
          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Folks - I can haz an idea. Howzabout those with anniversaries, birthdays and other far less important activities than riding m-bikes do an overnighter? Do a big long ride with us on the Friday, rest up overnight at the first stop (prob Bridgetown), then head back the next morn after a decent brek? You'll be back for Sat lunch (the straight boring way) or Sat eve if you twist a little. FHRC2D/4D.

Just puttin' it out there. Wouldn't be the same without yerz all.

Besides, you'll have to have a belated 50th for us lot when we get back Chew
            Holder of

Comment

Damn you and your lateral thinking Nickerz.

My November may have just got busier.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

nice work Mr Nickerz.

and you are right, the annual FHRC twisties pilgrimage just wouldn't be the same without you guys!

Comment

Might have another Daytona by then to throw at a tree as well, for old times...
                  We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Dun u fuggin dare.
                    Holder of

Comment

Think I may have ourselves two drivers for the support vehicle as this time it will need to be moving for the four days as I doubt we'll be in one location more than a night? Anyone have a 4wd that we can use? We have a trailer.

Comment

Four days of twisties!
                        So is this ride actually on... or are you all just conspiring to tease an apex junkie?!?
                        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

you know us sprint, we will all post and chat and then on the actual day you will be the only one to turn up!

Comment

The Warriors- Come Out and Play - YouTube
                            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Now thassa clip. Now thassa film.
                              Holder of

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X