The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 2012 ride - 22nd Jan @ 8.30am BYFORD

...um and be orgynised by someone else! I'm back on 16th so if it's before then enjoy, if it's after I'll hopefully make it! Weather may be stinking hot so see how you go hey? Have a great Chrissy.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

i guess the best time would be after the DD periods have finished. is that the 4th or 5th of Jan?

Comment

Double demerits until the 8th. Let's plan for 15th or 22nd

Comment

wow, each year seems to be getting longer!

either of those weekends (and either saturday or sunday for that matter) would be fine for me.

Comment

I'll be down Collie way for a trackday on the 22nd May want to swing by to see the track?

Wasnt able to make Chew's drinks... was coming back from Collie and was shagged.....
          soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Definitely keen for either weekend here too. I guess we can plan exact dates and roads (or at least Nth, East or West) in early Jan. Certainly keen though.

Comment

In.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

If it's 22nd then I'm def in - back and with no sprog/family commitments as they'll still be in Dublin
                Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Shall we lock the 22nd in so that we can all make plans around that?

Comment

Yep 22nd Lock it in Eddie

Comment

Fly out that day on a work trip... shame. Should be in on the Feb one though lads.
                      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Mirkan, dependant on tyres.
                        FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Will let Andy know it's the 22nd, he's been doing a far bit of riding the last few days

Comment

Fuck, shit, crap, I haz a family wedding in Busselton. I am out for the 22nd. Have fun gents. See you at the next one.

Comment

Full day out - do Collie via Quindanning, then a lap of 'the triangle' before heading home via Donnybrook and Pinjarra... physically spent and wearing a satisfied grin?
                              /end dream mode
                              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X