The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 2012 ride - Sat 4th Feb.

Mkay so amidst the flowing beer I proposed a bigger country ride with the girls (no, they're not slow), perhaps Buellord's crew and Waikikablucar's. Should be good, see what antics the others enjoy. We'll set an endurance ride, head out real early, brekky stop, lunch stop, evening meal on return @ Balmoral or wherever. Reckon 600-700km.

WHO IN?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

how big would the extended group be, do you think? i like ours because we keep it to 6 - 8 riders usually, which is a nice compact group.

"spirited" runs in a large group become cop bait a little too quickly for my liking.

Comment

In as long as its not on the 12th and agree with Martin

Comment

Don't worry chaps I'm not trumping our rides and we'll still have a Feb FHRC. Wouldn't want to ruin our tight little group - agree with you Mart, this is just a social idea. I have absolutely no plans to expand our group of mates
        Holder of

Comment

Anything between now and the March 2.5 dayer(?), would be a opportunity thing for moi as summer is going to be busier than usual for me. if I am there at the start point, I'm coming, is as good as I can offer in advance.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Agreed to keep things as they are. I likeie the way it is.

Having said that I would not mind doing a slightly bigger ride if you wanted it Nick. As long as all the riders are known and it is not posted up in the open forum. There are just way too many dicks that have joined PSB lately who love themselves and believe in their own abilities a little too much.

Comment

In for a long ride.
              Out if it's mixed with BuellGod and co's rabble.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Like I say 2 x rides. Our wee posse and a wider ride with t'others.
                Holder of

Comment

I'm with sprint, having ridden with buellords group and heading home solo from Collie due to the inevitability of a crash, I wouldn't be comfortable riding with them again if it is at normal HRC pace.
                  We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

They've lost another one with Megs hitting the deck this weekend. Not that we're immune but still, less chance the better. Think I might slink out of this one and piggy back off a Stoney Sunday country right, just take the 'fast' group from that. Having said that, that's an open door to clownage if ever there was one.

FHRC it is. Always.
                    Holder of

Comment

yeah mate, i think that is a pretty good idea.

i'm not knocking the concept totally. i don't mind being part of a large group with unknown (to me at least) riders if we are just going for a cruise. it really only bothers me if we knock it up to FHRC pace.

Comment

^what this lovely gentleman said.

I'd prefer to sit at the front with the FHRC boys if we were truly going helter skelter and our blood was up. Let them sort themselves out behind us. Not to say that I wouldn't mind riding with them, but pace would be the deciding factor.
                        FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Yep..... i aggree.

The weekend of the 18th? Actually any-weekend but the 11th.....
                          soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Right. As it was Duff and meself for the Jan 'long ride', I'll email the 'big one' route to whoever wants to lead. I'm a Mirkz at this point as Feb's a shocker for me, but there's a small chance I can make it. If not, we'll I'll get planning the March 2.5 dayer.

Anyone up for leading Feb?
                            Holder of

Comment

I might head out for a cruise this Sat/Sun actually. Max of 26/27 degrees respectively with cloudy conditions, so will be the coolest weekend of the year so far. Perth Forecast

Will probably head out to one of the usual spots for a late breakfast (i guess meet at 9am) and back again prior to 2pm. Anyone keen?

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X