The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April ride - over to you guys

April is already looking like something of a write off for me. 3 weeks to get teh rim fixed then I need a 10k service.

Will leave it to your excitable selves. There's a Bridgetown run on and I hoped to hook up with that for one long day, but that'll prolly be too soon for my bike fixes.

Enjoy
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

5chr.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

My mother-in-law will be here in April so I'll have to miss the April ride.
      http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Sounds like a DARNED GOOD reason to go riding in April.
        Frequently
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

anyhoo... might be heading out this weekend...

Comment

35 'riders'

Comment

in this group...

Comment

and nobody's home.

Comment

might head out for a short and sharp blat this saturday. looks like rain (and double demerits) set in after that so i will take the opportunity while i can.

anyone up for something? breakfast run maybe?

Comment

sprint was talking about going for a ride this weekend- id like to grab breakfast in jarrahdale?
                    Originally posted by Bendito
                    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Working, bleeding into a bag on Sunday morning then back to work.

I really need to improve my recreational pursuits.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Michael called - my bike won't be ready before at least Monday.
                        Fuckity fuck... they've had the bike since Wednesday.

Comment

might give an early start tomorrow a miss Gozer. attending a birthday this evening which may not be conducive to early rising!

Comment

Got A.C.O. back yesterday... still seemed to have the stutters up high (hard to tell on a leggy v-twin in suburbia).
                            So......... keen to take it out... anyone up for a country run this weekend?

Comment

are you working tomorrow sprint?
                              Originally posted by Bendito
                              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X