The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Island 9th and 10th April

Spock and I are heading to the island for two days of track day riding. We are flying out Easter Sat and returning on the Wed. If you can see your way clear to organise two days annual leave, come along and join us.

We opted to use their 600s and are taking our own gear. We have organised a house for the four nights which can accommodate another 5 if there is interest.

If you book soon, the flights aren't too crazy priced (Jetstar is $348 one way I think).

Hope you can join us.

Lolly
    xxx

How did you manage that? I looked into it, all the hire bikes were booked. Been wanting to do it since I arrived in Aus, I was lined up for the Superbike School at Cadwell Park but emigrated before I had chance to do it! Hoping to do it later this year but already the dates are limited.

Jealous. MUCH
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

The superbike school s the Thurs and easter Friday MEGA - Motorcycling Events Group Australia. They only had one bike left for the Level 1 on the Fri and neither wanted the other to miss out, so we have opted to just do the trackdayz instead which is on the Mon/Tues. They still have 3 bikes left in each group I think. MEGA - Motorcycling Events Group Australia Could this be your year Nickerz?

Comment

We'll see. Sorry I missed FF AGAIN - split my bloody toe last night on the TV cabinet. Nicely taped up today, didn't fancy splitting it again kicking someone/thing. Such a retard for these pathetic minor injuries.
        Holder of

Comment

yep, you're just a big wuss mate!

this does sound like a fantastic idea Lolly, but i will have to pass for this year unfortunately. the short notice coupled with another BIG thing i have to save up money for.

Comment

It is on my to do list. Too much chaos ATM. Did a slow lap the other year on the Bazza Sheene ride and that just further convinced me to make this happen one day.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Soooo excited. Here's to some cool weather so we can get some practice in. Its feels like its been ages since Spock and I have been for a good long ride.

Comment

have a great time, and make sure you take plenty of photos and videos for us!

Comment

Am. Getting. VERY BERRY EXXXXCCITED!!!!

Comment

Take your woolies.

Seriously, take them.

I do know someone on the Island if you need anything out of the ordinary.

Really jealous and I dont know if I like you two anymore.
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Trip was absolutely brilliant. You have to get on book and get there. You guys will be superhuman on that track - it is seriously the kind of road and riding that the FHRC riders dream of. Nen and I went in slow group on day one and Medium-slow on day two. Both groups were super fast actually but not as familiar with the track as the Medium-fast and Fast groups. They actually combined the last two groups on day 2 as there were not many riders. Gosh those guys can ride quick!!! I really hope that you all get there sometime soon.

I'm thinking of booking in to go to Eastern Creek next - any takers - or anyone done it and not think it worth the time/money? The other option is booking in to go and ride Sepang - assuming thats doable?

Comment

I've found a package from Singapore for Sepang. A race club out of Singers run events up in KL with complete packages. Will look it up again and post a link. That ally would be the ultimate track day
                        Holder of

Comment

I would LOVE to ride Sepang.
                          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Oh yeaaaahhhh babi! : Riding Experience on track | Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia Should I start a new thread for any takers? Oh and can anyone tell me how much this is going to cost in $$?

Comment

Edit - about $500 for a 600cc for 1 hour. Presumably thats over 3 x 20 mins sessions as 1 hour continuous seems a bit hard core?

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X