The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHRC May ride SATURDAY 12th 2pm

Version 3. Tomorrow will be sunny. Couple of us are busy on the morn but busting to get out, so 2pm Peak Servo Kewdale Road Kewdale. Hope to see you there.

==========

Due to inclement weather I just can't commit us to this. Will try hook up with Buellord's trip south, meet them on the way back north in 2 weeks time.

==========

Well good old Causeway can't fit me in for a major service until the start of May. Cracking business they've got there eh? So I'm stuck until then, and busy for the next couple of weekends anywho.

So. Who's up for a ride?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

why dont you use 5*? they will lend you a bunky to make it easier to drop off and pick up too.
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I should, I bought it there. Just too bloody far. Causeway is 10 mins from work.
      Holder of

Comment

if you go the right way off stock rd there is that long sharp downhill gradient try carry the front keeping the bike horizontal all the way down

i found it dropping the bike off for the trade in and got tempted for one last big high speed wheelie on the 04 all blacked out and down the hill smoking some pos cruiser off the lights muhaha
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Weekend between trackdays, if all is ship shape with the bike I am in!
          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Doubtless this will be to some folks' consternation, but the weather's not looking good for Sunday - 90% chance of showers, 10mm rain predicted. There's little point in doing what we do if it's wet and cold and I got saturated last weekend in the 'possible showers'. I'll check in daily with the forecast and bomb but please check back Sat PM for confirmation of if we need to postpone.

Typical. Bike in for service today
            Holder of

Comment

I'm interested if it goes ahead, got plans Sunday arvo so if it's gonna be a long one I'll be splitting off.
              We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

The masturbation marathon can surely wait til evening Nick.
                Holder of

Comment

Wouldn't be a marathon if I wait that long will it Nick.

Comment

Ride report: me, self and Irene had a splendid time.
                    Fucksakes... only 10,700kms on A Clockwork Orange and the THIRD rear tyre is worn out.
                    Maybe if i stick to group rides (you know... twice a year with YOU LOT) it would last a while.
                    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Would this be a leave at sparrows fart to get down there early?

I will work towards having a day off that day.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

grumpy sprint??

weather looks good for this saturday - time to ride!

Comment

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Now there's a thought (seeing as Sunday is Mother's day and out for me).

What u got planned..?
                            Holder of

Comment

I was thinking of placing a row of Arlen Ness outfits on the balcony of Bueler's Lord ride at night...
                              Pull some strings to have them feign drinking and rocking out to really bad music.
                              Could call it the Former Actual Riders Taxidermy Show ride (FARTS ride).

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X