The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Sunday 20th May!

Mkay folks so this is as vague as it gets, but I'm hoping to ride south and intercept Buellord's weekender as they return north. Interception options include Balingup for brek, Collie for refuel @ 11.30/12.00pm (most likely) or Waroona for lunch @ 1.30pm. Plan would be to do some Freeway first to get the distance out of the way, head across to Pinjarra then down. Twisty way back after that.

Either way I'll post up Sunday morning and let you know (if and) what time I'm headed out, and a meet point – likely Shell Thomas Road. All dependent on Sat night shenanigans

Note I'll probably have Sam as pillion so will pace accordingly.
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Pearce Airshow... out, soz.
    Now SATURDAY... possibilities.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Saturday report:
      Aye. Fun had.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working, 'cause I am a slave to the man.
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Eagles game today.
          Need to ride, next time :-)

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 95
          Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X