The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27th May

So...................... who's up for a ride?
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

No can do. 4WD trip to Dwellingup.

How 'bout Sat 26th...?
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Nope. Sat is my birthday... must be Sunday.
      Anyone?!???
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

i will come out sunday morning let us know where and when you want to meet
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

08:30 @ Caltex Stratton (Toodyay Rd).

Comment

Will be in Dunsborough with Mrs Chew, undecided as whether we are riding or driving.

Leaving tomorrow, riding.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

?
              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Comment

...all confusion could be avoided if ya'll converted to longitude and latitude

Comment

In......bike has been serviced this week and should have a new tyre.

Comment

Enjoy chaps. I'll try for a quick sprint Sat early doors.

Wish I was there Sun
                      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

I'll be there Sunday... How long was this ride? I got shit to do later
                        Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
                        Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

have fun lads. i am off for a sedate breakfast ride with my brother...

maybe i should get a ducati :-)

Comment

I went for a 14k run, this was a much better idea!
                            We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Ugh missus went for the run too.... My neck got fuckd on the ride and I had to peel off.... Time to soften up the rear a tad. Cheers for the ride guys
                              Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
                              Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 95
                              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X