Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone riding this weekend?

3ch
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Dislocated my shoulder last weekend. Still a bit sore, will give it another week of treatment then should be right.

Great weekend for it
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

You could hop onto this http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...d-june-148591/
      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Sprint I'm keen to meet the big group then do our own faster ride... So long as it ends near where the big group end theirs as my partner Hayley will be on the slow ride. Is there any more interest? We don't stop for the po po.
        Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
        Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

Mirkz on the late morning start.
          Anyone heading out for the day?
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaalllrighty then.

Comment

I've just woken up on a mtes house and its ten am bugger I'm not going to make it
              Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
              Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

need. moar. tyres.

Comment

^At least you are consistent.
                  They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Yep - browsing the Jake Wilson website now...

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
                    Type: Invite Only
                    Topics: 95
                    Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X