No announcement yet.

The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone riding the week after the week after next weekend?

how 'bout the one after that?
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

No fukin' chance.

Father in law is not looking good so will be up and down that Albany Highway like a god damn yoyo for the next couple of months.

I will stick my hand up when I can.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

... how 'bout Sat 10/11/12?
      (or the weekend after that)
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Comment

Now I'm confused. I'm away 16/17 June, 7/8 July and 19-22 July. Also busy Sunday 1st July. Busy couple of months but if you sort a ride somewhere between that lot I'll be out.
            Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Fuck I'm riding pretty much every weekend, just tell me a time and place and lead and I'll follow lol
              Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
              Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
              Type: Invite Only
              Topics: 95
              Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X