The former HRCA crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country ride / tribute ride Sat 14th

Mkay people...if anyone is still out there. Shoulder mostly sorted so it's time for an excursion.

I'm going to do the mchicklet tribute ride (see Loop) on Sat then head off for a run. Will possibly go south with the Bridgetown crew before turning east and looping back through Quindanning etc. I have explicit instructions to stay out all day as the misses is prepping a Birthday meal, so consider this a Birthday ride of sorts too.

If anyone's up for a ride it would be good to see you out there - been a long time between drinks.

Cheers
    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Maybe Nickerz, but if the night before goes ahead I dont think I'll be gettin up at the crack of dawn to even make a coffee let alone throw leathers on to go riding!

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about that. So at 2am start drinkin' water in copious amounts, then go to bed on a half dozen Nurofen
      Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Do the trick ya reckon?

Comment

See you there.
          Nick will meet at yours in the morning

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
          Type: Invite Only
          Topics: 95
          Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X