Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride 9-10 August

I feel the need to go for a spin.

Will be heading to Albany via the scenic route, staying overnight and doin' it again the next day.

Loose plan is numbers dependent.

Will be skipping the roads that can be reached on a day ride from Perth.

Leaving Perth at 07:30 for a boring run down to Dardanup. Probable meet point for stragglers at Waterloo on sw highway.

Then taking in the good roads I know to Albany (The usual suspects)

Book some rooms in Albany (again number dependent, may have room at inlaws for a few) and have a BBQ at the inlaws place.

Head back to Perth next morning.

Not concerned with firm routes or over organizing so numbers/time will dictate any detours or nifty little access roads anyone wants to check out.

This is approx. 650kms so bring your head down arse up face. Hence the early start as well.

I carry a puncture repair kit and an air compressor.

PM me if you are an "in" so I can make some executive decisions.

I will be going regardless of weather.

My thing only does 200km to a tank so fuel stops will be well planned.

Mathew (chew)

In's so far
    Chew
    Sprint
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Great stuff Chew. I don't think we will be in for the full return run but will see if we can't join you for a leg of it or two.

Comment

Canned due to sick parents in Hospital and my back up (siblings) being out of the state.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
      Type: Invite Only
      Topics: 95
      Comments: 2027

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X