Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Around Anymore??

Hey FHRCA crew.

Long time no see. Well thanks to the global pandemic, longing for sunshine and the birth of our twin boys, Frances and I decided to pack our bags and leave old blighty behind. Suddenly the isolation of Perth didn't look so bad anymore, so all our worldly possessions were reloaded back into a shipping container and followed us home!

7.5 yrs was a good stint in London, but we are glad to be back.

So our container has now arrived, and cleared customs, which means my ZX10R is ready for collection. She has a few thousand more miles under her belt, including laps of Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Donnington Park, the Nurburg Ring and the Isle of Mann, but is still running strong and has carried me around Europe without any problems.

I will need to get her re-registered and licence sorted out, but soon enough I will have her back on the road. In the meantime I have tracked down my old VT250 Spada which was my first ever motorbike, and am using that to get around on.

If anyone is still around these parts, and fancies a catchup for a beer, coffee or, god-forbid even a ride, let me know.

Would be great to see some of the old faces again after so long.

Cheers,

Martin.

Hey Martin1, Sounds like you've had a great time in the UK - pretty jealous of your europe list of tracks! I think most people are using facebook these days. I know Nickerz is on FB but not sure how much riding anyone is doing. I'm back in NZ so cant catchup but planning a trip to WA once we can travel again. If anyone fancies a trip to NZ i have a spare CB1300 with luggage rack that's good to go Cheers, Mex
    sigpic
    http://www.caschibye.it/page/curiosita.htm

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The former HRCA crew

About this Group

Our group for former HRCA riders (not all Hondas!). We're keeping this invite only not to exclude others but maintain a manageable and predictable group of quality riders who we trust and enjoy riding with once a month.
    Type: Invite Only
    Topics: 96
    Comments: 2028

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X