The Man Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's is this?

So what has a chick that you were dating or banging at the time found in your house, couch, bathroom or wherever?

Mine was the two stars from the Alibi thread.

I was once again banging chic #1 (she was my favorite) on the couch and whilst banging her shit from behind, her hands appear from under the cusion with chick #2's watch!!!!! Yeah i had some explaining to do but i told her it was my cousins watch. Still can't believe she swallowed that one!^_^

Was recently caught out when the chick I'm currently with found some girly clothes from a previous relationship that had been sitting dormant in my chest of drawers. Whilst joking around, I had hid the current girls undies in my own undie drawer. Naturally, after our sparring session ended she retrieved her pants and found the old clothes there. She picked them up, made a comment and I smoothly slid us both into a new line of conversation to avoid potential awkwardness. Fuck yeah.

Funny thing is, still haven't moved them. And probably won't.
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

pretty much the same scenario as Koola, except there were two pair of panties, clearly from different ladies, that took some explaining. Turns out i am a pretty good on the spot make it up liar, told her they were from an ex who had passed away whilst i was seeing her, she felt so sorry, she forgot to ask why they are CLEARLY two different sizes, and i got a spectacular "smoking" session out of sympathy from her. Then, about two or three days later, a little thought popped into her head - "why are they different sizes, lying fuck, two different girls", came around on the warpath to kick some balls. This time i told her "she passed away from the big C, so she lost a bit of weight in her last few months, she wanted to feel sexy blah blah", got another sympathy session. I love women, so sympathetic and compassionate.
      I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

A franga wrapper under my couch seat. Turns out it was Grantlingtons. I didn't mind. I was done with her anyway +highfive

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

yeah i sorta cockblocked your threesome that night. at least i ended up getting some....on your couch....
          As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

pfft. That never would of happened even if she wanted it to. Least I was there first ^_^

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The Man Card

About this Group

For holders of the PSB Man Card, for discussions, rules, breaches and general man stuff
            Type: Invite Only
            Topics: 14
            Comments: 189

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X