The Man Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Gifts

Post up your ideas for a "Man Gift" for xmas, or even better, post up your Manly gift you were lucky enough to get.

I will kick it off

I just got given by a "friend" nudge nudge wink wink - a voucher for 3 hot laps in a V8 Supercar - fuck yeah
    I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Your a lucky cunt!! I got fuck all.

Comment

A few years ago my 81 year old nanna and grand father taped a few episodes of naked news on foxtel and gave it to me for xmas.

They have fox and know I don't and thought I might like it. I was very surprised to get it and somewhat impressed.

This is a true story !

Comment

Thats funny shit Mr Ghetto!

Comment

funny and also a bit fuckin scary actually ghetto man, you need to get out more Rizman
          I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Well at least my fuck All was more than most posted in here! And by the way i watch that naked news. It's the BOMB!!!!

Comment

I got laid, that's up there as one of my favourite gifts. Others include countless bottles of good piss (1824 rum, 1919 rum, 100 proof JD Silver Select, 1815 JD Gold Medal, 2.4L of American Honey, 1L Bombay Sapphire) and a para-sailing voucher.
              We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Just thought I would google it for a laugh.

This one i found particularly funny. They usually take a while to get interesting and although this one is no different taking the usual minute or so to get there I didn't mind so much as I was too busy pussing myself at the nuzulandars axcent. It also is quite impressive that they used the word Ghetto within the first 10 seconds.

http://www.bcast.co.nz/videos/5881/n...-14-07-08.html

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The Man Card

About this Group

For holders of the PSB Man Card, for discussions, rules, breaches and general man stuff
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 14
                Comments: 189

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X