The Man Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rules so far

Feel free to add your own "Suggestions", if they get enough support, they may be added to the list

MAN CARD RULES – If you cant abide by the rules – Fuck off

1. No man will hold a hug with another man for more than 1.25 seconds. And said hug must start off with a handshake. AKA the bro hug.

2. No MAN CARD holder will engage in a game of “Gay Chicken” – EVER

3. If you loose your MAN CARD, you must prove to the MAN CARD holder who rightly removed your card, that you are worthy of getting it back. If said MAN CARD holder has lost his card to another MAN CARD holder, then he owns your ass as well. i.e all man cards in your possession are handed over at the time of losing yours.

4. You must provide/back up an alibi for another MAN CARD Holder – end of story

5. You must never refuse a motorboat from............, unless your wife or significant other is standing near you, in which case you can proxy the motorboat to another man card holder - no one cares if her BF is nearby

6. You must always carry your man card on you, and that of any other man card you have rightly revoked. Any Man card holder may ask to see your man card at any time. If you cant show it - you have lost it

7. You can only revoke a fellow man card holders card, if you are in possession of yours, if your has been revoked - too bad

8. Chicks cannot have a man card, or access to the Man Card Thread - EVER, you do it, you loose yours for ever

9. Must not break 1 dick per bike rule

10. Must eat Red Meat

11. Must not ride a scooter - unless you are trying to destroy both it and yourself (this will most likely happen on a cowgirl scooter run), if you get off and can still walk, your fellow man card holders will beat you til you cant, and then revoke your card.

12. "Want a beer", "No thanks, i dont drink" - hand it over pal.....

13. If a Man Card holder notices a fellow Man Card holder flirting with a woman more than two points lower than his own rating, the brother must act immediately to end the flirtation. A take over is perfectly acceptable

14. A Man Card holder shall not sleep with another Man Card holders mum. (However stepmums are fair game)

15. A man card losing event, must be witnessed by a man card holder. Hearsay, whiney chicks, and jealous ex's cannot influence or "dob in" a man card holder - even if she does have a crackin set - which will of course need to be judged

16. Your significant other/friend with benefits/whatever she is, calling you pet names or embarrassing names is not a man card losing event event - your response to her calling you that is - make it good, cards and reputations are on the line - if in doubt - see rule 15

17. The "Ghetto" rule - no - a 3some with two other blokes is never ok, infact, for even thinking about that - loss of card, redemption of card and your soul is only through "The Spiderman" manouver
    I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Want a beer, no thanks dont drink beer, Hand it over

Comment

Change it to "don't drink" or "I don't drink beer, feel free to get me a jacks and coke" and it may get included

Comment

Want a beer, No thanks don't drink beer, but I would love a cider !

Hand it the fuck over !

Comment

Also if you manage to sit through the entire 2 minutes of this. Hand it over !

Comment

Hey, I like having a cider with the gf.

But it must be Dicken's.

If you dont get the reference, hand it over.
            As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

I think Ghetto should hand his over right now for even finding that shite, let alone posting it.......

Comment

Yep i agree, that fuckin pink T shirt shit is loss of Man Card material for sure! However i am happy to go with a warning this time round!

A couple of suggestions:

If a Man Card holder notices a fellow Man Card holder flirting with a woman more than two points lower than his own rating, the brother must act immediately to end the flirtation.

A Man Card holder shall never disclose another Man Card holders sexual history to a member of the opposite sex!

A Man Card holder shall not sleep with another Man Card holders mum. (However stepmums are fair game)

Comment

Your second one is a given Rizz - ends in a lot worse than just loss of man card....

Comment

I propose a special category - permanent Man Card which cannot be revoked. This is achievable only through the most insane antics which must be:

1. so astonishing we bow down
                    2. off shore. You know where I'm going with this
                    3. the stuff of instant legend.

This may or may not involve such things as drinking a pub dry of one type of beer, stealing the crown jewels, surviving a Bali jail, streaking the track at Sepang, eating 20 kilos of chilli prawns, sleeping with ALL of the Suzuki pit girls etc etc etc
                    Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

If you have the balls to perform any of those tasks than keeping or earning back a revoked card would not be a problem. A real man should not need immunity from a revoked card. Grow a pair FFS Nickerz!

Edit - Rizla Pit Girls! Challenge accepted.
                      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

So are we suggesting a demerit point type system ?

However some woes will result in an instant pineapple. Perhaps it could even be double demerits on long weekends just to make sure of the safety of our manliness at such times.

Comment

You guys are making this WAY too complicated.

Be a man - Keep your card.
                          Bitch out and go see Kylie Minogue with the missus - Hand that shit right over until you deserve to get it back.
                          We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Now Nicholas !

Without such a fine institution such as this. Then this happens at a very young age

We need to up hold the rules so that men can be men and ...

If you would prefer please feel free to hand it over if you like and we will leave you to do this

Comment

Ah gotnogripagain. One day you'll find the warmth of a woman's company. One day...
                              Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The Man Card

About this Group

For holders of the PSB Man Card, for discussions, rules, breaches and general man stuff
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 189

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X