Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Card Golf Day

So what do you lot reckon?

A golf day somewhere, with piss, buggies, maybe a feed at the end or something.

I play like shit most of the time, but I'm willing to give it another go.

What ya reckon?

Sounds good to me Zimmerframe....

I would be keen for sure, Sundays are best for me though.
    Live life on the limit!!!

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

Alright a Sunday it is then. I reckon Marri park is good hey? Bloody good feed too.

All we need now is for some MC holders to visit the group.

Alright here's the deal (and I'm gonna be kind) if we dont get a yes or no from a Man Card holder within 10 days from now, you loose your card.

C'mon guys I play like shit and I need some practice.

Comment

Depending on the day I am keen to come along. Been busy as shit lately but finding time for a game of golf shouldn't be too hard...
        We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Sounds like a great plan Rizman....Marri Park is good - food is excellent and beer is cold

Lets see how many MC holders still visit the group, could be alot of guys with no MC by the end of the 10 days hahaha

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

Sounds like a plan, will bring the gopro for some buggie stunt action??
            I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Haha, sounds like a plan PlayDoh. Well 4 of us are safe and playing golf!

Comment

Oh totally, the go pro should be there to catch funniest man card moments

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

I remember years ago having to do some running buggy repairs down there! Fucking trees jumping out all over the place

Well everyone else has till 12.36am on 6/6/12 to get a yes or no in. This aint looking good at all!

Will sort a few dates out for us to pick from and go from there.

Fuckin bang!

Comment

Just over 3 days to go! Gonna be fucking hard work gettin all these cards back, maybe I'll just send PM's instead.

Comment

Hahaha that's a lot of man cards to collect

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

your not fuckin wrong!

Comment

I even warned one card holder on Sunday, still seems he hasnt made an appearance even after saying he likes Golf!!

Comment

Shit was that a tumble weed I just saw

Well 10 days and then some has now passed, maybe some of you fellas are just too busy spying on the girls in the kitchen hey!

Well if Nick is still keen, we have a 4some here now, so I'll work on some dates (please let me know of your personal liking, blonde or brunette, if you want your pole smoked all day or you just want beer service) and then I'll get back to ya's

Fuckin bang!

Comment

I will take one of all of the above. Maybe some golf as well

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The Man Card

About this Group

For holders of the PSB Man Card, for discussions, rules, breaches and general man stuff
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 189

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X