The Man Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Status - Who has lost it, who has got it back

So far, three cards have been revoked, Getagrip, Ghetto and Nickerz. Getagrip earned his back immediately with a stunning motorboat performance, Ghetto got his back a little later, for Just being Ghetto, and asking Polly is the girl Greeny was about to pillion home aware of "the rules". Nickerz finally got his back last night after attending a Kylie Minogue concert and letting his GF post that shit up on FB.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

How the fuck did Nickerz get his back...
    We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

Man'd up, came out to play with the boys, spread his manliness on some ladeez, and didnt wear a pathetic hat. Bit soft of me i know, and it wont happen again

Comment

Hey I did a good rear slidey save around that 90 deg in Dalkeith. Lesser men/tyres woulda been on their ass for sure...
        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

The social group needed a bump and a little bit of frivolity so I have just PM'ed Koola to request his Man Card

Clearly the following Avatar is not one where its owner should be the holder of a Man Card

Tomorrow at the MAD Bike Launch I shall collect

Comment

My avatar stays and so does my MC.

Just you fucking try it.
            FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

My PM to Koola

Originally posted by GHETTO
              Hi Rhys,

Just to let you know due to the below avatar you are currently displaying I will be having your Man card. Please ensure you bring it with you to the MAD Bike Launch tomorrow for Collection.

You have received so many warnings it is clear that you need to earn it back. So start thinking of something with enough kudos for you to earn it back !

For your convenience I will also let our friendly peeps in the social group of this latest development.

See you in the morning

Ghetto

His Reply

Originally posted by Kickass Koola
              Lefty and Cam Browning put it up there and I let it stay that way. If you want to take my man card you'll have to take it by force.

I'll be ready. I'll be waiting.

Anyone care to help me pin him down and grab his wallet ? If so please come down to the causeway bike shops tomorrow morning.

Comment

This shall be lots of fun - see ya tomorrow Kickass Koola, p.s. - you let two blokes put up a cockholster avatar in the first place, strike 1 and 2, and then you decided it was a good idea to leave it - strike 3 - your outa there

Comment

Double Post

Comment

Added strike for dobbing in the boys Lefty & Browncow.
                    Another added stike for whining like a little bitch when asked to hand over the card.

Comment

To Koola who refused to hand over the card we say

And as per the print on the back of the card
                      "If you feel you have been wrongfully accused of unmanliness H.T.F.U. and do something manly to get it back
                      REMEMBER Man Card is a SERIOUS business."

To the manly men who helped obtain said card I say thankyou !

Comment

Ninja edit - ghetto beat me to it by seconds/hours

see above for evidence of the removal of Koola's mancard today. I think he should just take it back from Ghetto, took 5 of us to get it off him, and as usual, Bucky boy was on the bottom, i think he can take Ghetto!!!

clearly he wasnt ready - or waiting

Comment

Bluey lost his man card Saturday night, literally lost it, well maybe stolen by a girl - 07 July 2012. Still awaiting his grand plan to get it back.

Comment

I heard about this, shouldn't have flashed it to a chick without keeping a firm grip on it..... Oh well guess he is going to have to earn it back now, waiting to see what crazy thing he will come up with to earn it back - this should be good.
                            Live life on the limit!!!

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

Stolen by a girl???? Thats almost a life ban for that shit!

Fuckin bang!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

The Man Card

About this Group

For holders of the PSB Man Card, for discussions, rules, breaches and general man stuff
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 14
                              Comments: 189

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X