Wednesday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First TOC Ride

Righto...weather looks good at this early stage for Friday or Saturday.

I think we need to go for a ride to christen the group and catch up...what are your thoughts about this idea?
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

I'm all for that!
    Any ideas of the proposed direction?

Comment

South. Hahaha.

I'm gradually weening myself off PSB, so I'll message one of you on FB depending on what I'm doing.
      Rest in Peace

Comment

I have no idea or care where we go...as long as we have a smile on our face and un-bunched panties at the end.
        If we go East I have less distance to travel to head home...other than that it's all the same to me.

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

I will see if we can get a sitter, so Logy and me can attend
          Cheers Kaz \m/ \m/

Comment

Looking forward to this Friday night.

Comment

Looks like we're heading to the hills...leaving from Scabs at 8pm.

Comment

Well! Fuck that was a bloody good inaugural ride.
                Flowed! Drizzle for a while but bloody mint after that.
                Had and extra stay in High Wycombe for the benefit of Norman.
                Interestingly enough to hear Aari and I didn't even speak to the FNR boys.
                Aari pulled up before me and when I arrived he was getting out of his gear. I parked the bike and got off and waved to the FNR crew. Rich wav d back and I believe Nick. The group made a bee line for Peter's.
                Gave me the impression they wanted nothing to do with us. So yes, I didn't go and chase them down.
                Sounds as I was suppose to.
                The fog was thick. Actually the worst was Centennial Drv and the usual spots on the fwy.
                Stopped at the Shell on the corner of Johnson and Thomas Rds. Putting on my gear on and a marked Commodore station wagon cruises through and follows a buzz box out. Half expecting to see their disco lights come on. No!
                Start the bike. Push back and he creeps through again and heads to Thomas Rd.
                Nail it down Johnson and come up behind another turning right at the 1st round about.
                Piss through there and see one parked down a street on the left.
                It zips out behind me and almost shoves me along the rest of Johnson Rd.
                Then lights up a 100m before my street.
                "Your number plate is on too much of an angle. I had to be right on your arse to read it."

"Really. I'm nearly home. I'll take the bike rack off and the two bikes off when I get home."

............ (Silence)

"Name!"

Back to the car. Tells the offsider. I'm starting to take my gloves and shit off.

"No need for that. You are all good. The fog is terrible isn't it. Blah blah blah....."

FFS. I want a fucking coffee! I didn't want to say, "Fuck off! You aren't my Mate."
                They must have been something big on. The helicopter was fucking around here for awhile as I heard that once I made my coffee and say in the garage.

Every cop I have been stopped by for the last few months has been a Pom.
                Nice enough Coppers but it doesn't matter how nice they are, they are Cunts.
                They will have to do a lot more PR work with me.

Comment

Lol...great little write up mate.

Inaugural TOC ride goes down as a win.
                  A challenge at the start with the drizzle but some great sections of flow.

As for the cold shoulder...meh.

Thanks mate...it was great having a ride and a drink with ya, as always.

Comment

A great night Aari.
                    A good ride. And ride we did.

Comment

Funny...I'm looking at the weather and thinking they finally have the forecast for last week correct. lol

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Wednesday Night

About this Group

A couple of uncool grumpy old bastards who don't like straightline riding, enjoy being entirely un-PC and appreciate the pro-active approach to problem-solving...and maybe a few other people, we'll see. :p
                      Type: Moderated
                      Topics: 4
                      Comments: 60

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X