Wednesday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Rules discussion.

This might be the time and place the rules, if there are any, and what they should be.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

No sniping. No bitching.
    Say ya bit. Slate clean.

Comment

Yep, on the night or at the next ride at the very latest...nip any ill will in the bud before the shit starts.

No recriminations for having your say.
      No aggression and have respect for everyone who's been invited...should go without saying but better said than not.

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

A big one I think.
        The ride/group is bigger than the individuals who attend. The intention of rides within this group, unless otherwise stated, are quicker than LNR pace and more for the experienced urban nut-job...if you are not comfortable(for whatever reason) give someone a wave and head off to the pub/end-point.

It is your responsibility to know your limits and ride to them...it is not the role of the leader/group to adjust the ride to match your skills.
        There is no shame in pulling out and heading to the end-point...try again next ride, Personally I would respect a new rider more for having the sense to do this and keep coming back as they improve.

Comment

Equal opportunity membership (girls allowed).... I'm happy for you to perv at my rack haha
          Cheers Kaz \m/ \m/

Comment

We were actually going to make that a membership requirement.
            Then Ryan wanted in. We decided to make an exception. Then we decided that there will be not exceptions so we had to drop that rule.

Comment

I am happy to ride with girls...as long as they can read the rules and ride.
              Jodes will be along in due course...some chicks can ride better than people who used to be able to ride.��

Comment

What happens in the group stays in the group.

Thoughts?

Comment

Hi guys just back on psb for errr... months if this shit weather ever goes away be good to go for a ride.
                  "Deep and meaningful quote"

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Wednesday Night

About this Group

A couple of uncool grumpy old bastards who don't like straightline riding, enjoy being entirely un-PC and appreciate the pro-active approach to problem-solving...and maybe a few other people, we'll see. :p
                  Type: Moderated
                  Topics: 4
                  Comments: 60

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X