No announcement yet.

Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekender 21-23rd of May?? Will it affect too many people to shunt this back to june?

I didnt want to have to make a group for these but too many people are trying to get in on them now.

Will be organising one for the 21-23rd of May for anyone that is interested, let me know ASAP so that I can organise the accommodation

Will probably stay at Manjimup and Margs so let me know who is in

As title mentions, what about moving this to june to help a couple of people make it?

Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Hey Man

Count me in, I will have to check with the missus, will confirm as soon as possible. I can only get out for an overnighter though, hope thats not a problem?.

Will these be weather dependant?. I ask because I'm not keen on the wet.

Cheers
    "It moved"

Comment

as long as it is not completely pissing down i will still go down there, a bit of rain never hurt anyone
      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

inski. thanks mr cow kicker

Comment

Sooooo in! For the three days.

Ahhhh, love country runs. I don't mind the rain either, warm and snuggly in wet weather gear, rain drops drumming on the helmet, magic really

Thanks Kikker!

Comment

Thanks for the invite to join the group. I get my roster on the 15th of each month, other than annual Leave, so I can't let you know until then if I'm in or not.

Will let you know ASAP.

Cheers,
            Matt
            aka Matt
            RB 2 11

Comment

oh yes! pick me, pick me!! lol
              won't know if I'm available for 2 or 3 days for another couple of weeks though
              Thanks Ross xx

Comment

*winks*
                ^WHS

Comment

Thanks for the invite. Would love to come. Definite in Sunday Monday canot get away Sat till 1pm so will chase you dow( with ouy the dirt roads this time)
                  sigpic

Comment

Would love to be included on this exclusive event, assuming my Royal calendar permits! LOL. Jodes and I are definitely up for it... Thanks.
                    The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem!

RR#222

http://www.asegai.com.au

Comment

okay, day off approved so ya can't change your mind now!! *L*
                      Ferals even sorted for the Saturday am (planets are aligning well for this one so far ...)

lil lady needs a service & she's right to go! but I have PLENTY of time to get that sorted

Comment

Yo, yo! Going on the assumption this isn't a public holiday weekend, I'm in for the Sat-Sun, and I'll stay with you as long as is feasible before turning home on Sunday, if that's cool.
                        Insert witty comment here

Comment

Howdy i shall only be in for the Saturday / Sunday Given i've just started a new job, i shouldnt really ask for time off just yet. Plus, someone should keep wilson in line on the way home.

Comment

hmm BL's ride the week before and then this one??

oh man this is going to cost me isn't it?
                            ^WHS

Comment

thought BL's ride was next weekend?
                              have I missed one?

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X