Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI- Wine Night

I like you guys (kind of) and I like wine (ok, i love it) so, I'm thinking about having a wine night at my house.

Friday, 17th Feb

I really haven't thought about any kind of wine theme yet or whether we will do any blind tasting. I may just make it easy- you guys turn up, bring some wine to share, and I will cook everyone dinner (some tasty man-style food I think! )

The main thing I need to know at the moment is, who is keen and does that date suit most of you? I know it's a while away but my weekends are getting locked away pretty quickly (and there are a few track sessions I'm trying to work around) so I assume it's the same for everyone else.

cheers,
    Rachiepops/Alcopops

Winos:
    Uni
    Spirit
    Sonik
    WMBadger
    Spook
    Megs
    Mercurial
    Wilson

Interested, looking good on the calendar.

Is it cool to participate if you don't know shit about this shit?
    ^WHS

Comment

Absolutely! Those who don't know shit about shit are often the ones that talk the most shit. Agreed?

You just need to appreciate wine and enjoy drinking it [ohai Leash ]
      Like for me- I have absolutely no technical knowledge of motorcycles, but I can ride one without any problems.

These kind of nights can help give you a better understanding of what you like when you get a heap of different wine styles lined up to taste and compare. Or...these kind of nights get people confused and very drunk. I am ok with this.

Comment

keen as mustard if you can put up with me
        Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachie Las Vegas;
          these kind of nights get people confused and very drunk. I am ok with this.
          I am also very ok with this. Deal, I'll try and find something worthy of sharing
          ^WHS

Comment

very unhappy miss pops that weekend sucks big time im at work. oh well maybe next time you all have a awesome time. Oh i would be one along just for the drinking and a long walk home anyways :-P

Comment

I'm free. Count me in!

Comment

Considering a date change for the Italian Friday, 10th Feb
                Stu, Tan, Andy: will this still work for you?

Comment

can do the 10th but i dont finish work till 8.30 friday so might be a lit late to get there
                  Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Comment

might be down south at the track..
                    ^WHS

Comment

Ok, back to first proposed date. It's worked out well anyways, Cappa just said he decided to book his first track session the weekend of the 11th- nice one!!

Comment

so i take 3 weeks off in feb and you put it on the only friday i am not in Perth.... thanks heaps Rach!!!

Although the 10th I can do
                        Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Joel at the track??!!
                          ^WHS

Comment

Will be there if on 17th Feb, sorry...no-can-do on the 10th.

K7 Hayabusa
                            2001 KX 500

Comment

I'm keen either the 10th or 17th works for me

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X