No announcement yet.

Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakey's Official - Shake n Bake weekender run - Saturday 25th Feb 9:00am start

Folks,
    This has been rumoured in the "Unofficial thread" to be on since Noah went to Bunnings for his hammer n nails

WELL NOW IT’S HAPPENING..!

Shakey is leading us into temptation, delivering us from evil, but it's for one night only

A fantastic set of roads heading down South & back, there’s bound to be some you haven’t ridden before

It's a Saturday-Sunday overnighter country run, Feel free to join in

Meet here, BP @ Cockburn Central on Beeliar Drv – Google Maps

When – Saturday 25th February, meet 8:30, ride 9:00-ish

How far – Day 1 ~535k, Day 2 ~550k

What’s the weather going to be like? see the Weather.com.au - Bridgetown Weather

Overnighting in Pemberton

Fuel stops: where needed
    Post up and let us know if your bike can't make 170k on a tank

More specific details about route will be passed on at the meet point on the day

Hopefully we will get into Pemberton mid afternoon so Shakey can take us on a nature walk amongst the trees, if it’s stinking hot he may even take us for a swim in the Pemberton Swimming Pool so pack your budgie smugglers if you dare.!
    http://www.warrenblackwood.com.au/Pe...ming Pool.html
    If none of the above happens we’ll just drink lots of booze

Dinner will be at the Pemberton Hotel, we are booked in for 7pm, plenty of selections on the menu at reasonable prices
    http://www.pembertonhotel.com.au/dat...r_Dec_2012.pdf

Note: the pace of this ride will be spirited in sections, but mostly at a good steady pace rather than Warp Speeds, the aim of this ride is to enjoy the countryside and make sure everyone that starts the ride gets back across the finishing line on Sunday

**Accommodation**
    ONLY The first 14 on the list below get a bed, ($25 each) anyone after that, ($15 each) needs to find a soft bit of concrete, or plies a fat backpacker with alcohol and sleeps on top of them. This will also provide a few snacks to throw on the table for party time and probably some morning coffees on the way home
    Please pay at the meet point

The list below is set in stone other than anyone who wishes to pull a Harro and not come

Tucked up in a bed $25
    SHAKEY
    DS
    Renton
    Spook
    Cappa
    Mercurial
    BKingaling
    Waikikablukar
    Wilson
    Spirit
    Rock
    Ms S
    Asegai
    Who Me

Couch Warmers $15
    Rachie Las Vegas & Mari
    KiwiBiker & Mrs KiwiBiker
    RB 2 11
    Andylee

There is 2 x 3 Seater couches in the lounge
    The manager will be dropping a couple of extra doona's/sleeping bags off for the couch dwellers

Bring a towel, there will NOT be towels supplied

Plan
    If you couch warmers keep an eye on who's been drinking the most through the night, I'm sure you will be able to tip them (or me) out of bed and onto the floor
    Come morning, the thought process would be "fuck! I must have missed the bed"

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    thats my work weekend

Comment

Deffo in...unless I get that BMF popo pineapple that's currently hanging over my head, but for sure I will know before 17th.
      K7 Hayabusa
      2001 KX 500

Comment

Sweet
        *checks calendar*
        26/2 - Day shift 0600 - 1800
        Sad panda

Comment

will hafta see if the planets will align & I can wangle a coupla feral free days
          (thanks Uni for tha heads up btw)

Comment

I hope to be in attendance for this cruzy ride. Been along time since i had her out in the country. Bring on Pemby back packers :-)

Comment

Blow me bitches!

Comment

Will know if I'm able in a couple of days time, roster permitting.
                aka Matt
                RB 2 11

Comment

@harro - Swing swing, change your swing.
                  ^WHS

Comment

Yes!

Bathers packed...... It has been a while......

Comment

Harro, get the hell off that swing mate, if you do and it's still hot, I'll get you one of these for the ride down
                      Umbrella Holder for Bicycle/Motorcycle - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Comment

Def in for this!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to come on this but will have to confirm in a fortnight or so- I may have a visitor from Sydney that weekend.
                          Shake 'n bake baby.

Comment

Will sort out my kids custody dates with the ex and let you know. Thanks for the invite.
                            Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

better put me down as a probable, if i have a new bike by then i will be there
                              Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X