Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hippo Creek 21/03

Aight, I've missed most of the dinners, and not contributed much, so I'm going to try and make up for it.

I have a couple of scoopons I've had sitting around for the better part of a year for Hippo Creek in Hillarys. I finally remembered about them, decided I should use them for Wed night dinners, and found that they expire next Friday. Unfortunately, that means we have to use them before Joel and Ross get back.

They've got a bit of space atm, but from what I gather, they tend to get very busy. So please try and confirm by the end of the weekend.

Hippo Creek Hillarys
    Wednesday 21/03
    7:30pm
    Insert witty comment here

Table for one please
    "It moved"

Comment

^Wanker

Sorry Wilson, too far for this busy puppy, sounds like a wicked awesome night though. (totally should have done it tonight)
      ^WHS

Comment

Would love to attend one with more notice! My week's planned out (in the gym) haha sad I know but rules have to be followed.
        Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
        Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

I'll be in for this - 1 x "hunters asegai" for me !

If possible try to book a downstairs table, upstairs is so noisy you'll need earplugs.
          K7 Hayabusa
          2001 KX 500

Comment

Never been, but I finish work at 7pm so it could be a plan, will get back to you later today most likely

Comment

Wilson......... I would, but I can not....... I'm with Uni, a bit too much to do and a bit too far......... sowwy

Comment

wilson totally silly week but in saying that wednesdays are out for me for next few months anyway

Comment

Otay, 7:30 booked out. Table for 8 at 8, under the name Wilson.

Comment

Out Wilson, priorities...

Comment

OK, will have +1 so can fill Mark00001's spot.
                      K7 Hayabusa
                      2001 KX 500

Comment

Ah, crap. I only mentioned the scoopon today when ammending the booking, and they said they're full on scoopons for the night. I don't think I'll be able to use them :/

Comment

Thanks for organising Wilson - great night out with you guys and look forward to the next Steak night at the Rhodesian place tim was talking about. Was it Zebras?

In any case, just ring me and I will give you directions
                          K7 Hayabusa
                          2001 KX 500

Comment

Oi. That place is a maze.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the company (a bit disappointed in the food though). Keen for Tim's place to one up it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                            Type: Moderated
                            Topics: 28
                            Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X