Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I need a weekend away ride

May 4-6 (fri-sun) or 5-7 (Sat-Mon) guys, which suits best?

I dont care if it is raining or cold its about time. Will stay in Pembie again both nights and we wont stop in Bridgetown for lunch

So I can count Uni and Cappa in (I know I can), who else is in. I think that house sleeps 12-14 comfortably so will probably cut it off there
    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Can't make the whole weekend as I have the first race of the (enduro) season on Sunday, but I'll be down in Denmark for that and was going to take the road bike as well. Would be keen to meet up in pembie on Saturday sometime if it fits in with the time you'll be there.
    Can't ride for shit, but I fall really good!

Comment

probably will, maybe ride home with us on the monday too if you have someone to drive the car and trailer back
      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Aiee.. I'm a retard. May.... should be free. Keen at this stage, but will depend on how work is at the time and whether I can get time off.
        Insert witty comment here

Comment

mmmmm sounds interesting, have written it in my diary and at this staage count me in..... is it a long weekend that weekend?

Comment

Can do May 4 to 6, interested...
            K7 Hayabusa
            2001 KX 500

Comment

I truly love these rides.... fantastic group of awesome people.... usually not too big.... usually know most on the ride and meet one or two new people, friends of friends.....

Unfortunately I am unable to go on this one....

Miss you guys.... will text Tan and Rachie to let them know.... they don't get on here much these days.

Comment

Of course I'm in. I love these rides and I ALWAYS need a weekend away.

Let's keep the pace sedate on the roads we only visit once or twice a year ay? ie have a blast on the old roads but put some extra margin in for the new or less frequently visited ones. Not saying people aren't and no holding hands shit either, just wanted to make it group public.

Shit, can't really say "it/something" without sounding disrespectful or finger-pointy like. I've retyped this post like 5 billion times already - I've mulled over this for a couple of days and it's taken me until 3:something in the morning to post it. But I feel I must. I really want this ride and the crew to stay on them for a long time, fuck we've had a bad run though (understatement of the century). I'm not saying anything conclusive in regards to last ride - I personally have massive respect for everyone's riding ability here and not all the facts are in - but, lets just.. Ahh Damn it. Am I typing words that we have already decided on subconsciously? Other? Retardacon is being retarded? I'm not sure I guess.

In any case, I apologise for being the downer or for bringing up fresh feelings; No disrespect or hurt intended.

I WILL see you there, ready to enjoy the roads and super-tops people there with me. Much love to all the crew. (even Harro)
                ^WHS

Comment

Would love to join you if I could. But unfortunatly I will be away riding a bike in the Philapines toll 14th May
                  sigpic

Comment

No more takers? Would it be better if we moved it back to June 2nd/3rd, 2 days only for those mon-fri workers?

Comment

I can't do those dates either. TBH I won't be able to do many weekenders over winter. I will have roughly every 3rd weekend free from racing. Are there any other dates in may/june you can do?

Also I'm wondering if everyone in the group is seeing this thread. Do you have to remember to check the group manually, or Is there a way to receive a notification when a new topic is created? Sometimes I forget to check for new posts/topics for days.

Comment

Sadly it's a manual check kinda thing.

Ross, I'm keen eitherway. Im happy for a two dayer, I'll need the third day to lay on the couch...
                        ^WHS

Comment

Is this still happening mate, or canned due to lack of interest?

Comment

I'm guessing this will still happen....... though dates may change.......

This crew loves country runs and weekenders away......

Maybe also PM Ross as he may be busy and forgetting to check the group regularly

Comment

I can do those dates. so keen
                              sigpic

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X