Weekenders and One Way Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday night = pub night

Hey all couple of us had a good idea last night while at the pub (more of those ones the kika thinks i cant have )

Starting wednesday the 22nd of June at The Rivervale then every second wednesday will be pub nite. To get out and see what fine food and drinks the pubs of perth have to offer.

Will be a different pub/restaurant every fortnight so can experience and find some more hidden away ones but equally good pubs, to what we know already. Will also venture into restaurants to break up being a pub all the time.

There will be a separate thread set up for blogging meals and general pub/restaurant feel.

Put hand up if keen for this so can organise a booking for table. And put forward any places you think that are worth a try. We did last night at Belmont when it was decided to make this a regular thing.

Sorry Kika this is while you are at work sure the tuesday rides will end at a pub thou

22nd June Rivervale pub 7.30pm

6th July Zushi Bento, address: 182 Great Eastern Hwy, Ascot WA 7.30pm

I'm on a Tuesdee to Tuesdee roster, if it's fortnightly from last night, I'm out!
    "It moved"

Comment

I'm in. Someone has to pick where we go designated driver for those tgat live close to me given I no longer drink alcamohol

Edit: actually maybe I shouldn't drive. I'm scarred from last nights car trip

Comment

Make it a Tuesday night!!!! Bastardo!

This is not a good idea Cappa
        Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Well el Bastardo here will leave it between you and the HP Hero to fight over and see who gets the winning night but wednesday night sounds like the goer sorry

Comment

I wholeheartedly endorse the great idea of Wednesday night pub night that Cappa had.

Shame Shakey and Rosco can't make it

Comment

Tri-weekly then??

I'll go either way. 8)
              ^WHS

Comment

I know! Lets have a race down Nanga Brook road and the winner gets to pick the day. Harro and I have almost the same bike but he has an advantage with the ABS so it sounds fair to me
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Uni the Swinga!

Heh Cowkicker - what a great idea! You picked the place, I'll pick the time, in accordance with the recognised gentlemens agreement. You know like those honourable gun fights, or the "show down at noon".

Thursday 23rd June its on, we'll meet at my place at 9, be at Dwelly for 11 a quick run down into Waroona and then lunch. No-shows automatically forfit, a crash means you are gifted the day out of sympathy and to make sure theres no hard feelings, I'll buy you lunch.

Its on, come one come all!!

Comment

How did you know I was flying back late that swing Harro? Very sporting of you... I was expecting underhanded tricks

Comment

Can i be the 'official' for this said race?

(i am corrupt though and accept bribes)

Comment

Dinner always sounds good to me.

Comment

Hurro. 22nd sounds like a swell day for drinking beer. Count me in.
                          Insert witty comment here

Comment

In for the 22nd!

Comment

The list so i keep track of how many i need to book for.

Cappa - cause it was his idea
                              Me - cause i endorsed the idea and have the list of pubs/restaurants locally to try
                              Harro - hopefully we get this next waitress to give him a lil hassle again. recruiting others is always fun
                              Uni - still trying to figure out why he decided to let us know in a dinner thread that he goes either way. On a serious note will Bec be joining us?
                              Leash - no choking this time. You scared poor Angela at Silks
                              Wilson - I always end up with a picture on Tom Hanks and his ball 'Wilson' stuck in my head
                              Tan - Yay. Bring pics of hot air ballooning

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 28
                              Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X